Microstar Coordinate Measuring Machines
This mid-to-large sized moving bridge Microstar Series is the workhorse platform for a broad range of applications. Sizes range from 20”x25”x16” up to 50”x80”x25”. All Microstar systems are available as DCC, or Manually operated with locks and fine adjustment. Microstar is a perfect solution for accurate inspection and reverse engineering. Touch trigger and analog scanning, are supported. A video probe option is available for manual version.
Reliable CMM for shop floor and lab.
Our Microstar series of CMMs covers a wider size range from medium to large. These versatile units can be used in the lab or in the shop. The ways, bearings, scales and motors are enclosed or protected against harsh environments. All are available in manual or DCC, with several levels of software.
The Microstar is built on a substantial granite base for stability. The moving bridge construction provides the greatest flexibility, accuracy and structural integrity at a reasonable price. The design emphasizes powerful bearing ratios together with Helmel's tradition of precision mechanical bearing movement on hardened and ground steel ways. You do not need an air supply! Straight and square construction ensures intrinsic mechanical accuracy without reliance on volumetric error-correcting software tricks. This makes calibration simple and saves you money in the future.
An optional Renishaw UCC2 Controller can be ordered to enhance capabilities in support of the PH20 Probe with “head-tap” mode or SP25 continuous scanning.
delivers drift-free, stable, and smooth motion in a system that retains machine geometry even when operated by hand; you do not need to be concerned with the settling time pneumatic systems need for accuracy. When needed to check fine features mechanical locks and fine adjustment give precise positioning. Add Geomet with its easy to use keyboard interface and you have a very efficient measuring center.
is state of the art systems with a powerful motion controller, latest PC, best servo electronics and easy to program Geomet DCC software. A unique drive system contributes to the reliability of the CMM. The joystick is enclosed in a durable cast aluminum housing. Geomet supports all motorized probes and stylus changers.
- Dual beam bridge design
- Bearings, ways, drives and scales are covered
- Precision bearings on hardened and ground ways
- Non-contact optical steel scales mounted on steel structure
- .5µm (.000020”) Resolution
- Granite base with stand
- 3/8-16 clamping inserts
- Wired for Renishaw Touch Trigger Probes
- Separate Electronic/Computer Cabinet
- Rugged 3-axis joystick
- Latest computer hardware
- Flat panel LCD monitor
- Pull-out keyboard with GEOMET Keystroke Magic™ key labels
- GEOMET 101 DCC software
- Training part and manual
- 1” (25.4mm) calibration sphere
- 1 Year Warranty
- Online access to software upgrades
- Renishaw Probe Systems TP-ES, MH20i, RTP20, PH6, PH6M, MH8, PH10T PLUS and PH10M PLUS
- PH20 and SP25M Scanning available when using the Renishaw UCC2 controller
- Renishaw Stylus change racks MCR20 and SCR200
- Geomet 301
- Color Printer
- ProLink QC-Calc SPC Software
- UPS Battery back-up system
- Clamp Kit
- Vibration isolating pads
- Turnkey Systems - have Helmel provide complete fixture design/build and part programming for your projects. We can deliver your new CMM ready to run
- Integrate your Helmel CMM into a cell or production line with our
- I/O Option to communicate with automation and provide output for process control.