Checkmaster Coordinate Measuring Machine
Manual benchtop Series CMM is better than a toolbox full of gages. Very efficient and utilitarian Geomet Software provides powerful solutions for the most challenging tasks. Checkmaster supports fixed or indexible probe systems, plus hard probe scanning and Reverse Engineering. A video probe option is also available. Locks and fine adjust are standard. 12”x12”x10” and 16”x20”x14” sizes.
The compact Checkmaster is a bench top CMM ideal for lab or production floor. Hardened steel ways and steel scales on steel structures offer uniform linear expansion minimizing thermal errors. Checkmaster is well priced so you can put competent inspection capability in multiple locations throughout your plant.
Intrinsic Accuracy Manual CMMs
We test every CMM before it leaves the factory for repeatability and accuracy to insure it meets specification according to ASME B89.4.1a-1998. Accuracy is intrinsic: Checkmaster is manufactured by Helmel to be straight, flat, square and true physically without having to apply a costly software error map to make it right.
Every Checkmaster is designed and packaged for fast and secure installation by the customer. All key components are protected during shipping by specially designed brackets, that when removed, ensures the CMM is ready for your first inspection.
• Tubular bridge style design
• Precision bearings on hard and ground ways
• Granite base with 3/8-16 clamping inserts
• Locks and fine adjustment on all axes
• Adjustable counter balance
• Non-contact optical steel scales on steel structure
• .5µm (.000020”) Resolution
• Wired for Renishaw Touch Probes
• USB Scale and Probe interface
• Latest computer hardware
• Flat Panel Monitor
• Powerful GEOMET Junior Plus 3D Software
• On-line user guide and on-line help for GEOMET
• Geowidget training part and manual
• 1” (25.4mm) Calibration Sphere
• On-line access to software upgrades
• 1 Year Warranty
• Cabinet or stand is optional