Surftest SJ-210- Series 178-Portable Surface Roughness Tester
A small, lightweight, and extremely easy to use surface roughness measurement instrument that lets you view surface roughness waveforms right on the color LCD screen.
The Surftest SJ-210 is a user-friendly surface roughness measurement instrument designed as a handheld tool that can be carried with you and used on-site. Easy to use, Highly functional, Extensive analysis and display features.
- The 2.4-inch color graphic LCD provides excellent readability and an intuitive display that is easy to negotiate. The LCD also includes a backlight for improved visibility in dark environments.
- The Surftest SJ-210 can be operated easily using the buttons on the front of the unit and under the sliding cover.
- Up to 10 measurement conditions and one measured profile can be stored in the internal memory.
- An optional memory card can be used as an extended memory to store large quantities of measured profiles and conditions.
- Access to each feature can be password-protected, which prevents unintended operations and allows you to protect your settings.
- The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be freely switched.
- An alarm warns you when the cumulative measurement distance exceeds a preset limit.
- The Surftest SJ-210 complies with the following standards: JIS (JIS-B0601-2001, JIS-B0601-1994, JIS B0601-1982), VDA, ISO- 1997, and ANSI.
- In addition to calculation results, the Surftest SJ-210 can display sectional calculation results and assessed profiles, load curves, and amplitude distribution curves.